The OC Pool
- Monday - Friday 5 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The OC indoor pool will be closed Monday, Aug 22nd, and will re-open on Monday, September 5th for annual cleaning/repairs.Day Pass price
(Includes access to the entire facility for the day)
- Children 4-17 years $5 (3 and under free)
- Adults 18 and over $7
- Senior/Military $5
- Non Swimming Adults Free
- Family Pass $15 (must be in your immediate family)
- Lap Lane/Pool Schedule
- Water Aerobics Schedule (includes ALL classes)
- OC Pool Rules
- Birthday Parties/Pool Rentals
The Aquatics Center at The OC features a 124ft water slide, 25 yard 4-lap lane pool, therapy water seat, resistance walk (current channel), Vortex pool, spray water features, child's play structure, toddler slide, family changing room, zero depth entry and 2 party rooms or 1 large room.
Swim LessonsThe OC offers a fantastic, affordable, swim lessons program. See below for details.
- Swim Lessons & School Year Swim Team (Includes private lesson info)
- Online Registration (Note - Early registration ends the 1st day of each month)
We are the proud home of The Ozark Tiger Sharks, a swim team program that runs year round.
* To provide children 18 and younger the opportunity to train for and compete at all levels of competitive swimming.
* To provide swimmers an opportunity to realize their potential both in and out of the pool, while displaying honesty and respect.
* To instill in each Tiger Shark swimmer sportsmanship, self-discipline, commitment, and leadership.
Tiger Shark Philosophy: Ozark Tiger Sharks has been founded on the premise of excellence in instruction and commitment to the athlete. The program promotes sportsmanship, team spirit, responsibility, and individual achievement.
Swim Team (School year - Includes swim lessons info) We participate in the Ozarks Area Swim League (OASL) during the school year. It is made up of several Ozarks area indoor swim teams. There are approx. 5 meets during the season.
2016 Summer Swim Team (2017 Summer Swim Team flier available in April). We participate in SWMO Swim League in the summer, made up of several area outdoor swim teams. The program consists of 6 weeks of practices and weekly meets.
*Swim team registration is non refundable.
Neal and Betty Grubaugh Outdoor City Pool
Click on this link to be taken to a map.
Phone: (417) 581-7946 (Only answered during business hours)
Outdoor Pool Hours
Summer Pool Pass
*Pool passes are non refundable
The last day we will be open is Wed, Aug 10th.
- Birthday Parties/Facility Rental Information
- Family Fun Swim Night July 29th
- Outdoor Pool Rules
- Summer Swim Team (2016 Flier)