Human Resources Director
205 N. 1st St.
P.O. Box 295
Ph: (417) 581-2407
Fx: (417) 581-0575
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City of Ozark Human Resources Department is responsible for carrying out all the activities essential to the effective administration of the personnel function.
These activities include:
- Administering the position, classification, and pay plan
- Assisting operating departments in the areas of recruitment, selection, placement, and training of employees
- Maintaining centralized personnel records
- Administering all benefits
- Organization and retention of personnel records
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal employment related laws and regulations
- Update the Employee Intranet with information, policies, and memos.