Ozark Missouri, Public Works - Update Precautionary Measure in Response to COVID-19
The Public Works Field Office is Open to the Public. Masks are required throughout all City Facilities. Staff would recommend that visitors call ahead to schedule a meeting in order to properly meet all the CDC standards pertaining to crowd size and social distancing.
Please call, 417-581-2407 for scheduling.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Limb Pickup Postponed;
The Limb Pickup schedule has been postponed until Spring of 2021. Staff will send out the exact dates once we have coordinated with the appropriate officials.
Trash-Republic Services All trash will need to be bagged and placed inside trash containers (NO trash outside of the containers) Bulk pick-up will be suspended until further notice (this is as precaution to prevent RS employees from manually picking up trash and other discarded items)
For More Info Regarding Our City Departments and Updates Click on the Link Below:
- Kali Springs Paving Project = Completed
- Eastland Heights = In Progress
- South Street Transportation Improvements = Completed
- Jackson Street Transportation Improvements = In Progress
- Riverside Bridge Project = Completed
- Jackson Street Pedestrian Underpasses = Completed
- Downtown Sidewalk Expansion Phase 2 = Completed
- Chadwick Flyer Greenway Phase 1 = $1.8M Awarded
- Downtown Landscaping Phase 2 = Completed
- 3rd Street Water Main Phase 3(Hartley to Jackson St.) = Completed
- Downtown Infrastructure Improvement Package = In Progress
- 2020 Sewer Main & Manhole Improvements = Completed @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- https://www.hansenstree.com/services/ - Ozark
- https://www.springfieldmo.gov/491/Yardwaste-Recycling-Center - Springfield @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2019 Paving Projects
Once crews have completed the roadway and stormwater improvements in Bingham Heights, we will begin focusing on Sundridge Subdivision located in Southeast Ozark. The projects will be selected individually as "Alternatives A - D". The amount of paving alternatives to be completed will be based upon the remainder of the 2019 resurfacing budget. See Map Below
To Make Ozark Better Every Day! Our goal is to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Ozark by maintaining and improving the city’s stormwater, streets, sanitary sewer, water systems and pedestrian pathways.
For information about different aspects of Public Works that you may have always wondered about, but never knew what the crew was doing, Public Works project updates and our online service request form please follow this link Public Works Projects / Public Works Information