Ozark Missouri, Public Works - Update Precautionary Measure in Response to COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution, as of Monday, March 23rd, the following precautions will be implemented.
- Public Works Field Office is Closed to the Public
- During Normal Business Hours Please Call: 417-581-1702
- During ALL other Hours Public Works can be Contacted at 417-581-9303 and Your Call will be Forwarded to the Appropriate On-Call Employee.
Public Works Employees will continue to provide the Citizens of Ozark with essential services. Our primary focus will be maintaining, operating and improving the city’s stormwater, streets, sanitary sewer, water systems and pedestrian pathways.
The Limb Pickup schedule has been postponed. We do not have alternative dates selected at this time. We will post the rescheduled dates as soon as a decision is made.
Trash-Republic Services All trash will need to be bagged and placed inside trash containers (NO trash outside of the containers) Bulk pick-up will be suspended until further notice (this is as precaution to prevent RS employees from manually picking up trash and other discarded items)
For More Info Regarding Our City Departments and Updates Click on the Link Below:
- Bingham Heights Paving Project = Completed
- Sundridge Paving Project = Completed
- South Street Transportation Improvements = 75% Completion
- Riverside Bridge Contract Awarded - Anticipated Completion in Late 2020
- Downtown Sidewalk Phase II = Completed
- Transportation Alternative Program Grants Awarded = $1.1M
- Downtown Landscaping Phase 1 = Completed
- 3rd Street Water Main (Jackson to McCracken) = Completed
- 25th Street Water Main = Completed
- Campbell City Sewer Main Extension = Completed @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- https://www.hansenstree.com/services/ - Ozark
- https://www.springfieldmo.gov/491/Yardwaste-Recycling-Center - Springfield @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2019 Paving Projects
Once crews have completed the roadway and stormwater improvements in Bingham Heights, we will begin focusing on Sundridge Subdivision located in Southeast Ozark. The projects will be selected individually as "Alternatives A - D". The amount of paving alternatives to be completed will be based upon the remainder of the 2019 resurfacing budget. See Map Below
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Ozark by maintaining and improving the city’s stormwater, streets, sanitary sewer, water systems and pedestrian pathways.
For information about different aspects of Public Works that you may have always wondered about, but never knew what the crew was doing, Public Works project updates and our online service request form please follow this link Public Works Projects / Public Works Information