The Board of Alderman has approved a sewer rate increase to help fund future Capital Improvement Projects. This rate increase will take effective with your January 1, 2021 billing.
Inside the City Limits: $10 for 1st 1,000 gal; $8.00/1,000 gal thereafter. Sewer charges are calculated on your water usage for the month.
Outside the City Limits $15 for 1st 1,000 gal: $12.00 /1,000 gal thereafter.
ChargesWater and sewer charges will be included on the same bill as trash. At initial registration, you will be notified which day of the month you will be billed. Your bill is due upon receipt and late after 15 days.
Payments are always due on receipt of bill (South Side 1st, North Side 15th) of each month and late on the 15th or the 30th, respectively. If payment is not received on these dates there will be a 10% penalty added. There will be a second notice mailed out stating that if not paid in full by the 25th and 10th of each month your service will be disconnected. This will be the only warning before you are disconnected. A fee of $50 plus the total amount due is required for failure to pay bill on time. Payment for the Utility Account is the responsibility of the individual of business listed on the account. Failure to receive a bill does not relieve you of the liability for payment. If you do not receive a bill contact Customer Service at 417-581-2744.
If you receive your bill on the 1st (south) your bill is due by 4 p.m. on the 15th. You will incur a late fee on the 16th through the 25th, and if payment is not made by 4 p.m. on the 25th you will incur a $50 service fee and your service will be disconnected.
If you receive your bill on the 15th (north) your bill is due by 4 p.m. on the 30th. You will incur a late fee on the 31st (if applicable) through the 10th, and if payment is not made by 4 p.m. on the 10th you will incur a $50 service fee and your service will be disconnected.
- Quick Pay - There is $1.50 convenience fee for this service.
My Account - View account history and make payments. There is $1.50 convenience fee for this service. You will need to re-register your account due to a software upgrade.
- Automated Phone System
- By mail to Ozark Water
PO Box 295
Ozark, MO 65721
- In person at City Hall, 206 North 2nd Street from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- After hours in the drop box below the drive up window
- *New E-Billing - To sign up for e-billing, citizens will need to call the office at 417-581-2744.
- Bank Draft Information Application - For Ozark Water customers to schedule payments to be withdrawn from their checking account on the monthly due date
- Customer Card - To be filled out by new residents
- Customer Transfer / Disconnect Applications
- Procedure for Connection to City Utilities Application