- Living in Ozark
This is the official landing page for the City of Ozark regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to working in coordination with our partner agencies, as well as the state and federal government, to monitor this evolving situation and to ensure our response actions are based on the latest facts.
Former communication page regarding updates, press releases, and resources between March - May of 2020 can be viewed here.
- Masking Ordinance for Ozark is located here
- Need signs for your business? Find them here.
- Masking Ordinance FAQ is located here
- Masking Ordinance full press release
- Christian County Health Department Facebook Page
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When will the mask ordinance expire?
- What does the ordinance require?
- I am a business owner. Do I have to require a mask for my employees and customers?
- What counts as a face covering?
- I have a medical condition which prevents me from wearing a face covering. Am I exempted?
- Do I need a doctors note to prove I have a medical condition, disability or mental health condition that prevents me from wearing a mask?
- When can I remove my mask?
- What are the penalties of not wearing a face covering?
- Enforcement of Order:
For small businesses:
- Masking Safety Procedures for Medical Mask, Reusable Mask
- Contact Tracing Explained
- Masking Ordinance Media Kit
Emergency Order/Stay at Home Order:
CHRISTIAN COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT PRESS RELEASES: