Your Destination for Recreation
At the Ozark Community Center (The OC) we recognize that people want an affordable top-notch facility with state-of-the-art equipment and innovative programs. That’s why we offer more than your average local health club and give it to you at a competitive price. Membership offers a wonderful value you can feel great about.
- 3,739 square-foot strength center featuring state-of-the-art selectorized strength equipment, a complete free weight area, and cable tower
- Cardio center with innovative cardio pieces (stepmills, treadmills, bikes, rowing machines, and ellipticals) and a suspended indoor walking / running track
- Fitness classes every week, including spinning, water fitness, yoga, Martial Arts,Dance classes, and more
- Full snack bar that serves freshly blended smoothies and protein shakes
- Discounts on fun and unique birthday party packages hosted by OC staff at the indoor aquatic center
- Enjoy a walk or jog on one of our beautiful Bluff Spring Trails, view map for more information
- Located at 1530 W Jackson St Ozark, MO (between Ozark and Empire banks), see a map
- Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Kids Zone Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.- 12 p.m, 4 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Day Pass price
(Includes access to the entire facility for the day)
- Children 4-18 years: $6 (3 and under free)
- Adults 19 and over: $8
- Senior/Military: $6
- Non Swimming Adults: Free (pool use only)
- Family Pass: $20 (Up to 4 people, must be in your immediate family) Each additional person $3
- New Year's Eve: OPEN 5 a.m - 5 p.m.
NO Fitness/Aquatics/Kids Zone
- New Year's Day: CLOSED
- February 8, 2020: CLOSING AT 5 p.m.
- Easter: CLOSED
- Memorial Day: CLOSED
- Independence Day CLOSED
- Labor Day CLOSED
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Nov. 27 - 28: OPEN normal (COVID-19) hours NO Kid Zone, NO Fitness Classes
- Christmas Eve: 5 a.m - Noon NO Classes; NO Kid Zone; Pool closes at 11:30AM
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- Week between Christmas & New Year Dec 26-Jan 3: NO Fitness/Aquatics Classes; NO Kid Zone